追蹤
【天空的寶石匣】
關於部落格
  • 63021

    累積人氣

  • 0

    今日人氣

    3

    追蹤人氣

Can I paint with all the colors of the wind


You think you own whatever land you land on
你認為可以擁有你踏上的任何一塊土地
The earth is just a dead thing you can claim
大地是死的,你可以聲明所有權
But I know every rock and tree and creature
但我知道每一塊岩石、每一棵樹和每一個生靈
Has a life, has a spirit, has a name
都有生命、靈魂和名字
You think the only people who are people
你認為真正高等的人類
Are the people who look and think like you
是外表、想法和你一樣的人
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
但如果你跟隨陌生人的腳步
You'll learn things you never knew you never knew
你可以學到從來不知道的事

*Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
你可曾聽過狼對著藍月嗥叫的聲音
Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?
你可曾問過微笑的山貓為何而笑
(Or let the eagle tell you where he's been)
( 或讓老鷹告訴你牠去過的地方 )
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain?
你能否隨著群山的聲音歌唱
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能否用風的顏色來作畫
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能否用風的顏色來作畫

Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
到森林裡那些隱藏在松樹下的小徑奔跑
Come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth
品嚐大地上充滿陽光甜味的野莓
Come roll in all the riches all around you
在你身邊豐饒的大自然中打滾
And for once, never wonder what they're worth
絕對不要懷疑它們的價值
The rainstorm and the river are my brothers
暴雨和河流是我的兄長
The heron and the otter are my friends
蒼鷺和水獺是我的朋友
And we are all connected to each other
我們彼此心手相連
In a circle, in a hoop that never ends (*)
連成一個無盡的圓

楓樹能長到多高
How high does the sycamore grow?
如果你砍倒它,那你永遠無法知道
If you cut it down, then you'll never know

And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
你將永遠聽不見狼對著藍月嗥叫的聲音
For whether we are white or copper skinned
不論我們的膚色是白色或古銅色
We need to sing with all the voices of the mountain
我們應該隨著群山的聲音歌唱
We need to paint with all the colors of the wind
我們應該用風的顏色來畫畫
You can own the earth and still
你可以擁有大地
All you'll own is earth until
但你所有的就只是大地

You can paint with all the colors of the wind
你可以用風的顏色來作畫
相簿設定
標籤設定
相簿狀態